Advice Regarding Term 2 Operations
8 April 2022
Dear Parents and Carers,
As you may be aware, public health and social measures have been eased for schools for Term 2, details at wa.gov.au. We continue to follow the current health advice and I am writing to let you know what the changes mean for our school.
We are pleased to advise that parents/carers are allowed on school sites in Term 2 for the following purposes:
- to attend face to face parent/teacher meetings
- to attend indoor and outdoor sporting events, infrequent special events, performances and other interschool events with masks and physical distancing
- to attend face to face meeting e.g. P&C and School Board/Council meetings
- to volunteer in roles outside of the classroom, including the Canteen and Uniform Shop
- drop-off/pick up outside of classrooms
- visit their children in residential facilities, with proof of vaccination (if required).
Parents/carers attending school sites must wear masks on school grounds and adhere to physical distancing, where possible. Please note parents/carers are not allowed inside classrooms.
A number of school activities can resume, including infrequent special events, and we will provide more detail on these in Term 2.
Please note you do not need to report COVID-19 positive cases to the school during the school holidays. However, all positive RATs must be reported to WA Health via www.healthywa.wa.gov.au/ratregister.
We wish our students an enjoyable holiday break and looking forward to seeing them back for Term 2 on Wednesday, 27 April 2022.